ZAMBIA – CRADLE OF AFRICAN SAFARIS
- A pristine and unspoiled wildlife haven with 19 national parks, some ranked among the finest in the world
- Get a bird’s eye view of Victoria Falls with a helicopter flight
- Participate in a walking safari to get up close and personal with a profusion of wildlife in the South Luangwe National Park
- Spot some of the 500 bird species in Kafue National Park
- Feel the surge of adrenaline as you tackle the white-water rapids of the Zambezi River
- Hire a luxury houseboat for a memorable and leisurely holiday on Lake Kariba
It is these unforgettable moments we want to share with you.