QUALITY FAMILY VACATIONS
- Create lifelong special moments for everyone to hold close to their heart forever
- As a particularly child-friendly destination Southern Africa offers unique and exciting experiences
- Explore quaint small towns and hidden gems of nature, or opt for the convenience of a resort
- Impressive national parks, idyllic beaches, scenic walking trails and diverse cultures set the stage for a perfect multi-generational holiday space
- Enjoy spending valuable quality time together in a different comfort zone and set new horizons
- Enrich yourself and your loved ones by simply taking time out to reflect on different lifestyles and traditions
Whether taking part in a photo safari, a tempting chocolate creation course, a penguin feeding experience, a canoe tour along Cape Town’s dream beaches, a liberating horse ride, an outdoors yoga lesson, a thrilling shark cage dive, or falling asleep listening to African fairy tales, you will be assured of a treasure trove of glorious warm memories.
A selection of choice family accommodation includes:
Morukuru Lodge – Madikwe, South Africa
Situated in the malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve, under the leafy canopy of ancient trees, lies this perfectly decadent, ultra-luxurious home away from home. Ideal for a small family, Owner’s House provides you with two huge en-suite bedrooms and a choice of shared spaces. The surrounding decks and balconies offer peaceful nooks, or to gather for wonderful al fresco meals.
One&Only – Cape Town, South Africa
Located right in the center of Cape Town’s attractive Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, with panoramic views of the harbour and Table Mountain, the hotel is considered the city’s most spectacular resort with its own spa island.
It is these unforgettable moments we want to share with you.