AFRICA’S WILDEST GOLF COURSES
- From fairways in the bush where zebra roam freely, to the greens of the coast where welcoming breezes blow off the ocean
- Golf on a warm, summer’s day with likeminded enthusiasts on a lovely course cannot be beaten
- Explore unique settings of picturesque courses, from true links to impeccable parkland greens
- Enjoy a deserved break at one of the stylish halfway houses between nines
- The temperate climate merges with majestic mountain scenery and golden beaches to create a golfer’s paradise
Top Golf Destinations
The cream of the crop in the Cape includes Erinvale and Steenberg Golf Club, designed by Gary Player and Peter Matkovich
Superb courses found on the Garden Route include Fancourt, George Golf Club, Pezula and Simola
In the surrounds of the Kruger National Park enjoy the best of golf at Leopard Leap during autumn, winter and spring
KwaZulu-Natal is one of the top golf destinations in South Africa, with over seventy golf courses to choose from
San Lameer, the Wild Coast Sun, Mount Edgecombe, Zimbali and Champagne Sports Resort offer finest rounds
A selection of choice golf affiliated accommodation includes:
Steenberg Hotel and Spa – Cape Town, South Africa
Steenberg counts as one of the most charming hotels in Cape Town. Offering exquisite hospitality, world-class cuisine, an award-winning winery, an 18-hole championship golf course and a plush spa it is situated on the Cape’s oldest farm. A truly idyllic setting beneath towering mountains, lush vineyards and proximity to the warm waters of a sparkling ocean.
Fancourt – Garden Route, South Africa
Positioned on 613 hectares in the magnificent Garden Route, just outside George, Fancourt is South Africa’s premier lifestyle estate with mountains, indigenous forests and the warm Indian Ocean in close proximity.
It is these unforgettable moments we want to share with you.