- With the break of dawn and sunrise embark on a nostalgic journey of reflection
- A photograph is just that, a singular moment, arrested and suspended
- The power of a still photograph lies in its ability to arrest a single moment in time…
- The soft side light, highlighting the graceful arch of a leopard’s leap
- As a wildlife photographer, one of the greatest joys comes from following and getting to know individual animals
- Admiring and respecting their quirks, their individual personalities
The beauty and diversity of cultures, a poignant reminder of the traditional people of Africa…
The abundance of scenic beauty in this country will enhance every portfolio
Absorb and paint your own stories of African dreams
Join a guided tour or photo walk to help you shoot exactly what you want
Step onto the other side of the camera and visit exhibitions which portray fascinating aspects of African life
A selection of choice photography-focused travel accommodation includes:
Tswalu Kalahari – South Africa
Tswalu Reserve, located in the Northern Cape, near the border of Botswana between the Nama-Karoo and Kalahari is the largest private game reserve in South Africa. Consisting of 100,000 hectares the malaria free grasslands are home to predators such as lion, cheetah, leopard, spotted and brown hyena and African Wild Dog.
It is these unforgettable moments we want to share with you.