TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE
- Slow down and become one with the earth and its wildlife
- Discover spaces where every spoor tells a fascinating story of the battle between species for survival
- Marvel at the diversity of brilliantly colourful plumage of Southern Africa’s birds
- Feel your heart race as a huge elephant bull slowly ambles past you to pick a fruit off the Marula tree
- Listen to the alarm cry of monkeys as the powerful leopard stealthily makes his way up to his tree den
- Watch the embers of the camp fire fade and contemplate that the bush never sleeps
Be it grasslands and savanna, dense riverine habitat, desert biome or lush swamps
Southern Africa offers you an endless array of unforgettable safari encounters
Families may favour a malaria free trip
Seasoned travellers the excitement of a walking safari
Honeymooners a romantic stay in a secluded yet safe Treehouse
With our superb expertise and in depth planning we are able to assist you in arranging your personal Select Safari experience.
A selection of choice safari accommodation includes:
Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge – Botswana
Experience the freedom and exhilaration of the Okavango Delta at Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge, with its unique rooftop hideouts in each of nine private African safari suites. Sprawled along the banks of a cyclical lagoon, the lodge flawlessly combines the best of this unique and game rich Botswana safari destination.
Lion Sands Ivory Lodge – South Africa
Situated in one of the countries prime safari reserves the lodge’s timeless design incorporates steel, wood, thatch, glass, water & sand. A sophisticated mid-century architectural contemporary theme defines the interiors, with bold furniture and edgy décor, ambient lighting, inferences of tribal design and highly textured finishes.
It is these unforgettable moments we want to share with you.